Quiche are great for a brunch. This recipe is simple and quick enough to be able to make quite a few easily.
Write a review
- 1 packet samosa pastry
- 1/3 cup diced smoked turkey
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180℃
- Spray a mini muffin tray with butter spray.
- Cut the samosa pasty into squares and place two together into each muffin hole.
- Place a little of the diced meat in each, followed with a little cheese.
- In a bowl mix together the egg and milk until light and frothy.
- Fill each samosa shell with egg mixture. Season and put in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly browned and firm in the middle